Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The One The Only Adam Lambert

As most of you know i have a serious obsession with American Idol and have had it for 8 yrs. This year Adam Lambert is my favorite, he has such a range and he puts on such a good show not to mention he is so so so CUTE!!!! My roomates and i even made Adam Lambert shirts and are determined to meet him. So for the past few days we have been e-mailing ellen and asking her if she could make our wildest dreams come true and meet Adam. Not a day goes by at our house without watching Adam, and if it ever did that would be because we were all gone. I downloaded all of his songs on itunes and probably listen to them a little much, but if i wasn't obsessed with him what else would i be obsessed with. Just in case you missed it tuesday Simon gave Adam a standing ovation. Which has never before been done in the all 8 years of American Idol history. Well if you haven't seen adam sing go to youtube promise you wont be disapointed.

1 comment:

  1. It's true I wasn't disapointed.. ha ha ha.. I told you figure out how and I will help you meet him..

    ReplyDelete