Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter


This easter i was home and decided to color some easter eggs with my nieve Addy, my sis Emily, and my MAMMA. So my mamma made me go to the store and get some eggs and boil them for later that night. After my mom made some delicious tacos addy would not stop asking to dye the eggs so i finally broke and told her to go get the dye and i grabbed water, vinegar, and food coloring (just to get the color more vibrant) so as we started making eggs and decorating them, most of mine said Adam Lambert, Lambert Luv, American Idol, Kelly Clarkson, and stuff like that. That was before my mind got dirty and i made my mom a egg that said "Mom loves____" you can clearly see what it says in this pic of addy holding my moms egg i made for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment