Friday, June 12, 2009

SORRY!!!!

I have not been able to get on the internet for months it has been driving me crazy!!!! so i will catch everyone up on what i have been doing ....... well as most know Adam didnt win idol because he is gay but i am glad now so he doesnt have to sing that horrible "no boundries" song. The radios have actually banned Kris's version from the radio so that is good news, anyways i got tickets to idols live for my birthday from my mamma. i think me and brock are going now because tori has a family reunion and haley cant afford it. Yesterday was the 11th and me and brock went to a Kelly Clarkson yesterday and it was so awesome i will do a blog about it on its own it is so eventful. i think i am gong to hey monday on the 19th and probably visit my father and brother, which will be fun....... oh and me and brock went and visited Morgan and Freddy, it was nice to see and talk to them both even though Freddy hardly talked. it was nice to see and old face. well catch ya on the flip side!!! Peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment