Wednesday, January 7, 2009

workout

I am so glad i can finally workout i feel like i have gained ninty pounds from all that damn christmas food! Me and one of my five roomates are going to workout at least four times a week, everyday except fridays. becasue i dont do fridays. Are workout consists of ten min of running then 100 crunches then do our sides for the love handles, last we work out our arms by benching and some other things but i dont know what they are called! Its for a class so we have to go, its good motivation :)

2 comments:

  1. you and me both.. i feel like a freakin cow from all that food too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for my BALL!!! you got me for christmas it's working good...I can't move hardly but it's all good!!! Good bye FLUBBER...that coment is for Cody and Kylie they know what I means LOL......ha ha

    ReplyDelete